A top international media consultancy is looking for a Senior/Research Manager l to join their in-house Research & Strategy team. The role is to work holistically across all sectors of the business.
The role involves international research and collaborating with the agencies counterparts. The agency works with a blue-chip client list as well as governments and charities. This is an opportunity to elevate traditional Market Research to a strategically consultative level. Helping inform your clients long-term commercial strategy and objectives using data-driven market insights.
The successful candidate will:
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join a prestigious consultancy with a highly respected team and take on innovative research using ground-breaking methods.
Flexible working and amazing benefits included.
Please apply with your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking to develop your Business Development career in a client facing role?
We’re exclusively partnering with an established Market Research agency specialising in Telephone Surveys, Online Data Collection and B2B Qual recruitment.
Our client is looking for a hungry and ambitious Business Development Executive to their growing team. Working within a fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for promoting and selling the company services and products to win new business, whilst acting as the main point of contact between the company departments and the client. Being part of a small company, working directly with the MD’s, this is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in the Market Research industry - attending events, face-to-face client meetings, media engagements etc.
· Working collaboratively with the Marketing & Operations team to identify and target new potential clients.
· Selling solution-based platforms and services
· Manage & grow existing legacy accounts/clients
· Build, manage and lead own client accounts and pipelines.
· Forming and developing long lasting client relationships
· Understanding client needs and providing them with new solutions.
· Being the company representative
· Attending events and meeting clients in and around London. (Some international travel may be available/required).
· 1-2+ years of experience of field sales or account management from any industry.
· Experience using NetSuite or LinkedIn Sales Navigator to build sales pipelines
· Strong written communication skills
· Ability to deliver excellent customer service and build strong client relationships.
· Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise.
· Confident with delivering engaging presentations.
· Self-motivated and ambitious to build pipelines, client relationships and close sales (with support of the MDs).
· Market research background
· Passion for technology, marketing, research and sales.
· Competitive commission structure
· Annual training budget
· Expense budget
· 22 days annual leave + bank holiday + 3 days off at Christmas
· Free on site parking
· Work phone
· Private Health
This is a hybrid role based in Milton Keynes with requirements to attend 1 a week (2-4 times per month). Whilst they are flexible and you will spend most of time in and around London with clients, Please do only apply if this is something you can accommodate to.
For more info message Kawleen at email@example.com
We are working with an award-winning market research & strategic insights agency, who are looking for a Qualitative Associate Director - Research Director to add to their successful team.
Working with some of the world’s biggest brands and a team of researchers, videographers and creatives - our client merges traditional market research techniques with advanced digital approaches to provide the custom solutions every time for their clients.
Reporting into the MD, this role would be suitable for research & insight professionals who want to influence and shape the direction of the agency and are keen on providing results for their clients while staying close to the research.
The successful candidate will work on a mixture of commercial and social ad-hoc primary research across Technology, Media, FMCG, Retail, Finance and public bodies.
Responsibilities & requirements:
· Strong project lifecycle management across: Tech, Media, FMCG, Retail, Social Research (+ more)
· Designing & executing UK & global ad-hoc projects (qualitative & mixed-method)
· Building and managing client relationships
· New business (pitches & proposals)
· Presenting solutions confidently to clients and senior stakeholders
· Strong Qualitative primary research practitioner
· Proven agency track-record and background
· UK market exposure/experience
· 25 days holidays (plus an extra day off for your birthday)
· Flexible working
· Company pension scheme
· Private Health Insurance
· ‘work from anywhere’ benefit
This is a great opportunity to become part of a fast-growing, supportive team and have the chance to take charge of your own role, while learning from experts in the market.
This role is open to candidates outside of London and can support Tier 2 Sponsorship.
Please apply or email your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.